Amsterdam Warnings Or Dangers Tips by BlueBerry_7
Amsterdam Warnings and Dangers: 495 reviews and 305 photos
Smoking too much weed and/or hash will give you a SERIOUS case of the munchies:))
Taking too much hash smoke in a pipe or bong can make you cough up a lung if you're not careful!!
These are Hash Brownies from the Abraxas coffeeshop. Many coffeeshops have sweet delites to try like bonbons, muffins and cake. When marijuana and hash are injested it will have more of a body high than just smoking. One must be careful not to intake more than body weight can accommodate, also taking into consideration one's tolerance to THC.
Make sure not to have too many lighters in one luggage or bag, if you are a collector like myself, they can be confiscated as a fire hazard.
Having a good city map is an absolute necessity, without it - Lost in Amsterdam will become your next home movie:)) With all the streets and building looking so much alike it is very easy to get turned around.
De Dampkring has the strongest selection of hash available in Amsterdam. Namely the Moonshine, it will knock you on your ass. Be careful it can be quite a rush if you are not used to strong stuff.
Other Contact: Spui Area
Greenhouse Coffeeshop, RLD
The Greenhouse coffeeshops can be very expensive, moreso than other places. Just to get into the place to smoke you have to buy some weed or hash. If not, then you can't get past the rotating lock bar located right when you come inside.
There are 3 locations thoughout Amsterdam, Natmase near the RLD, Waterlooplein near the market, and Tolestraat in the De Pijp area.
THE SMOKING LEAF!!
After inhaling so much THC, it can make one feel somewhat green, much like a marijuana plant:))
I have never been to the restuarant upstairs but the coffeeshop downstairs is a totaly rip off. The dealer and the servers were rude as hell and very arrogant. The weed was wet and wouldnt burn and tasted like ***, I will never go there again.
Very unpleasant experience!
Across from Centraal Station
More Reviews (164)
- See All Amnesia Coffeeshop
- See All Peppinos
- See All Frederic Rental Bike
- See All Rent a Bike
- See All Botel
- See All Police Station
BlueBerry_7's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 173 Reviews
- 280 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 80 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
- updated a Amsterdam Travel Page "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Pleasures in Paradise Daily Reports ~ Trip 3"
- Wrote a Review Amnesia Coffeeshop in Amsterdam Nightlife
- Posted in Travel Amsterdam Forum "RE: too early but got me anxious!"
- Commented on one of Rob1967's Amsterdam travel pages
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (280)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 173 reviews, 280 photos, 5 travelogues
- Haarlem Intro, 55 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- North Carolina Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Carolina Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zandvoort Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- The Bahamas Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Dordrecht Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Montana Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (41)
- Red Light District - De Wallen- 146 Reviews, 166 Photos
- Canal Boat Tours- 193 Reviews, 314 Photos
- Anne Frank House- 241 Reviews, 252 Photos
- Sex Museum- 49 Reviews, 59 Photos
- Rijksmuseum- 213 Reviews, 359 Photos
- Dam Square- 90 Reviews, 165 Photos
- Coffee(Cannabis)shops- 124 Reviews, 134 Photos
- Flower Market - Bloemenmarkt- 69 Reviews, 106 Photos
- Van Gogh Museum- 168 Reviews, 178 Photos
- Heineken Brewery- 98 Reviews, 139 Photos
See All Amsterdam Things to Do