Amsterdam Warnings Or Dangers Tips by BlueBerry_7
Amsterdam Warnings and Dangers: 488 reviews and 292 photos
I have never been to the restuarant upstairs but the coffeeshop downstairs is a totaly rip off. The dealer and the servers were rude as hell and very arrogant. The weed was wet and wouldnt burn and tasted like ***, I will never go there again.
Very unpleasant experience!
Across from Centraal Station
THE SMOKING LEAF!!
After inhaling so much THC, it can make one feel somewhat green, much like a marijuana plant:))
Greenhouse Coffeeshop, RLD
The Greenhouse coffeeshops can be very expensive, moreso than other places. Just to get into the place to smoke you have to buy some weed or hash. If not, then you can't get past the rotating lock bar located right when you come inside.
There are 3 locations thoughout Amsterdam, Natmase near the RLD, Waterlooplein near the market, and Tolestraat in the De Pijp area.
De Dampkring has the strongest selection of hash available in Amsterdam. Namely the Moonshine, it will knock you on your ass. Be careful it can be quite a rush if you are not used to strong stuff.
Other Contact: Spui Area
Having a good city map is an absolute necessity, without it - Lost in Amsterdam will become your next home movie:)) With all the streets and building looking so much alike it is very easy to get turned around.
Make sure not to have too many lighters in one luggage or bag, if you are a collector like myself, they can be confiscated as a fire hazard.
These are Hash Brownies from the Abraxas coffeeshop. Many coffeeshops have sweet delites to try like bonbons, muffins and cake. When marijuana and hash are injested it will have more of a body high than just smoking. One must be careful not to intake more than body weight can accommodate, also taking into consideration one's tolerance to THC.
Taking too much hash smoke in a pipe or bong can make you cough up a lung if you're not careful!!
Smoking too much weed and/or hash will give you a SERIOUS case of the munchies:))
More Reviews (164)
- See All Amnesia Coffeeshop
- See All Peppinos
- See All Frederic Rental Bike
- See All Rent a Bike
- See All Botel
- See All Police Station
BlueBerry_7's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "dila's new Amsterdam Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Explore the World
- Mount Faber Scenic Park Hotels
- Belconnen Hotels
- Flagstaff Hotels
- Pelham Hotels
- Mumbai Warnings and Dangers
- Slovenia Warnings and Dangers
- Pondicherry Warnings and Dangers
- Nice Warnings and Dangers
- Hawaii (State of) Warnings and Dangers
- Bangalore Warnings and Dangers
- Isla de Lanzarote Warnings and Dangers
- Bilbao Warnings and Dangers
- Puerto Morelos Warnings and Dangers
- Beirut Warnings and Dangers
- Chile Warnings and Dangers
- Bermuda Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 173 Reviews
- 280 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 86 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
- updated a Amsterdam Travel Page "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Pleasures in Paradise Daily Reports ~ Trip 3"
- Wrote a Review Amnesia Coffeeshop about Coffeeshops in Amsterdam Nightlife
- Posted in Travel Amsterdam Forum "RE: too early but got me anxious!"
- Commented on one of Rob1967's Amsterdam travel pages
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (280)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 173 reviews, 280 photos, 5 travelogues
- Haarlem Intro, 55 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- North Carolina Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Carolina Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zandvoort Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- The Bahamas Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Dordrecht Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Montana Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (41)
Latest Amsterdam hotel reviews
- Avenue Hotel
- 458 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 14, 2013
- Amstelpark Hotel and Sports Centre
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Yotel Schiphol
- 380 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013
- Amsterdam American Hotel
- 723 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- Ibis Amsterdam Centre
- 735 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- Canal House Hotel Amsterdam
- 207 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 27, 2013
- Hotel Okura Amsterdam
- 444 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 13, 2013
- Die Port van Cleve
- 453 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 16, 2013
- Bastion Hotel Amsterdam Centrum Zuidwest
- 42 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Van Gelder Hotel
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 5, 2013
- Hotel Continental Amsterdam
- 83 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 26, 2013
- The Poet Hotel Amsterdam
- 254 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 16, 2013
- Novotel Amsterdam
- 468 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 15, 2013
- Red Light District - De Wallen- 127 Reviews, 151 Photos
- Anne Frank House- 230 Reviews, 238 Photos
- Canal Boat Tours- 177 Reviews, 288 Photos
- Rijksmuseum- 208 Reviews, 342 Photos
- Sex Museum- 45 Reviews, 58 Photos
- Heineken Brewery- 98 Reviews, 139 Photos
- Dam Square- 89 Reviews, 162 Photos
- Coffee Shops- 123 Reviews, 132 Photos
- Flower Market - Bloemenmarkt- 65 Reviews, 101 Photos
- Van Gogh Museum- 158 Reviews, 170 Photos
See All Amsterdam Things to Do