"Killarney" Top 5 Page for this destination Killarney by healy_ger
Killarney Travel Guide: 281 reviews and 629 photos
Killarney has been called the gateway to some of the most beautiful places in Ireland. Places such as the ring of Kerry, Dingle and west Cork. As a local I try to avoid the main tourist attractions even though some of them are particullarly stunning, such as Muckross house, Torc waterfall and ladies view. There are some beautiful places waiting for you to be discovered. Take a walk through the rhododendron bushs near Dinis car park up the back of Torc mountain to see all the lakes, just have a look at some of the photos I've take. Sorry for the poor resolution!
- Pros:Really picturesque
- Cons:Can be too busy at times
- In a nutshell:You'll believe it when you see it!
Muckross House & gardens is a "must see" when visiting Killarney. The house itself has many beautiful paintings and... more travel advice
This is a famous viewing point on the road to Kenmare/Sneem. You can see the run of the upper lake as it meanders down... more travel advice
- See All Boat trip on the lakes
- See All Walk through the national park
- See All Live Music
- Small talk is big in Ireland
healy_ger's Related Pages
Killarney Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There's More to Killarney Than Lakes"
- "The Emerald Isle"
- "tvdm's Kool Kerry and Killarney page"
- "Killarney and the Ring of Kerry"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Killarney
- Hotels in Killarney
- Transportation in Killarney
- Nightlife in Killarney
- Restaurants in Killarney
- Shopping in Killarney
- Warnings and Dangers in Killarney
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Killarney
- 29 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Killarney?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Killarney
- Top 5 Page for this destination Killarney Intro, 29 reviews, 20 photos
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Livigno Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.