"Beautiful Tierra Tapatía" Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara by RobertViolin
Guadalajara Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 137 photos
I was in in the Guadalajara area on Spring Break 2002. I found it a beautiful land with fine cathedrals, warm climate, beautiful arts and crafts, and a sample the best that Mexican culture can offer the world.
I recommend a side trip to Ajijic, if only to see beautiful art next to Mexico's Lake Chapala, which combine to give a... more travel advice
I went to near Chapala, Ajijic, and Jocotepec, which boast year round beautiful climate, and rich Mexican culture. Many... more travel advice
Guadalajara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guadalajara, Mexico"
- "Beautiful Tierra Tapatía"
- "Welcome to one of my favorite Mexican City's"
- "jglenn's Guadalajara Page"
- "Guadalajara - Central Mexico"
- "Guadalajara..City of Mariachis"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guadalajara
- Hotels in Guadalajara
- Transportation in Guadalajara
- Nightlife in Guadalajara
- Restaurants in Guadalajara
- Shopping in Guadalajara
- Warnings and Dangers in Guadalajara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guadalajara
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Guadalajara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guadalajara
Photos in GuadalajaraSee All Photos (5)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.