"jenilynn's new Binghamton Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Binghamton by jenilynn
Binghamton Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 56 photos
My family is from here and I have gotten really attached to it.
- Pros:cute town, interesting buidings, home of IBM
- Cons:Depressed economy makes this town a little dreary
- In a nutshell:Going in Summer or Fall is your best bet
This shop is soooo cute. It has cards, jewlery, pottery, coffee, chocolate, bath products and many handcrafted items.... more travel advice
jenilynn's Related Pages
Binghamton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Surviving the Binghamton experience"
- "Traveling to Binghamton?"
- "Binghamton, NY"
- "jenilynn's new Binghamton Page"
- "Binghamton - a college experience"
- "Mid Central NYS"
- "Binghamton - my college town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Binghamton
- Hotels in Binghamton
- Nightlife in Binghamton
- Restaurants in Binghamton
- Shopping in Binghamton
- Warnings and Dangers in Binghamton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Binghamton
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Binghamton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Binghamton
Photos in BinghamtonSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Cortina Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Syracuse Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Binghamton Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Egypt Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 photos
- Denver 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Florida Intro, 2 photos
- Colorado Intro, 2 reviews
- Cancún Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Greece Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.