"Barbados Page" Barbados by smike
Barbados Travel Guide: 1,330 reviews and 2,771 photos
Barbados was one of the one day stops on our cruise. It is often called the duty-free center of the Eastern Caribbean. We spent most of the day at this beach enjoying the weather, the sand and the water.
Population: Appox. 260,000
Currency: The Barbados dollar (BDS$). U.S. and Canadian dollars are widely accepted in most tourist shops.
Location: Barbados is the easternmost island of the West Indies. It lies 340 miles from the coast of South America, and about 100 miles east of St. Vincent.
Size: The island is shaped like a pear and covers an area of 166 square miles. It is 21 miles long and 14 miles wide.
Visit one of the many beaches. These are two of our friends, Ken & Connie who were on the cruise with us. The beach our... more travel advice
Atlantis Submarine Dive. We took a side trip and went down to 120'. We were chartered out on a boat and then transfered... more travel advice
smike's Related Pages
Barbados Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thanksgiving 1996 - The First Visit"
- "s3's Barbados"
- "PARADISE ISLAND"
- "Island of Five Contrasts"
- "The "Real" Barbados"
- "Barbados - Starting Point For A Fantastic Cruise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barbados
- Hotels in Barbados
- Transportation in Barbados
- Nightlife in Barbados
- Restaurants in Barbados
- Shopping in Barbados
- Warnings and Dangers in Barbados
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barbados
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Barbados?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barbados
Top 10 Pages
- Jamestown Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Charlotte Amalie Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Nassau Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Barbados Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Castle Rock Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Cincinnati Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kissimmee Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Provincetown Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Boston Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Chatham Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.