Warnemünde Restaurant Tips by starship Top 5 Page for this destination
Warnemünde Restaurants: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Given that I have spent a fair sum of money to travel to a foreign country, my first choice of restaurants for lunch would be a local restaurant instead of a McDonald's. BUT, if you can't go another day without a Big Mac and french fries, there's a McDonald's tucked in between the shops and local restaurants right here in Warnemuende. I was not quite as surprised to see McDonald's here as I was in Tallinn, but it was somewhat comforting nonetheless. Sometimes if you're on a budget or pressed for time, McDonald's can be a lifesaver! If you've brought your teenagers along from America, they will definitely appreciate the appearance of the friendly " golden arches." Although there may be some different offerings from what you are used to at home, there will be good consistency around the world in McDonald's hamburgers and french fries!
Favorite Dish: I've been known to really enjoy a filet of fish sandwich, small french fries and a Diet Coke! The Yogurt Parfait and the salads are not too bad either.
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Cross the footbridge into the village and turn right on the first street. McDonald's is down a little way on your left facing the seekanal.
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (8)
starship's Related Pages
Warnemünde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Warnemuende by the Sea"
- "Warnemünde – Rostock’s Seaside Resort"
- "Sun of the beach re-visit"
- "Welcome to WARNEMÜNDE"
- "At the Bottom of Baltic Sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Warnemünde
- Hotels in Warnemünde
- Transportation in Warnemünde
- Restaurants in Warnemünde
- Warnings and Dangers in Warnemünde
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Warnemünde
- 9 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Warnemünde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warnemünde
- Posted in Travel Seattle Forum "Re: Car neceesary"
- Uploaded a Photo to ""Ostseebad Warnemuende Leuchtturn""
- Commented on one of Mariajoy's Warnemünde travel pages
- updated a Warnemünde Travel Page "Warnemuende by the Sea"
- Wrote a Review If You Can't Live Without Fast Food, Stop Here in Warnemünde Restaurants
Photos in WarnemündeSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 31 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 20 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bermuda Intro, 20 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 31 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination State College Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norfolk Intro, 15 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos
- Venice Intro, 17 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Virginia Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos