"Netherlands/Leiden" Netherlands by Russophile
Netherlands Travel Guide: 32,758 reviews and 87,747 photos
Since there is no Leiden page on VT, this will serve as my Leiden page. Leiden is situated right in between Amsterdam and The Hague and is a quiet little university town. During the spring of 2002, I spent a few months studying law at Leiden University. Access is easy as it is only about 15 minutes by train from Schipol, Amsterdam's international airport.
Do check out the full size picture below. It is rather cool I think. I will add some more pics soon.
Flying into Schipol is a breeze as the Amsterdam airport is a major hub for KLM/NWA. It is very easy to take a break in... more travel advice
Do visit Leiden and take a nightly walk along the beautiful canals. more travel advice
Russophile's Related Pages
Netherlands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A PRACTICAL AND PECULIAR GUIDE TO THE NETHERLANDS!"
- "A Great Place to Live In"
- "the Netherlands - my country on my way"
- "Margaret's Page"
- "Travelling around Holland"
- "Small Country, Big Variety"
- "BICYCLES RULES!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Netherlands
- Hotels in Netherlands
- Transportation in Netherlands
- Nightlife in Netherlands
- Restaurants in Netherlands
- Shopping in Netherlands
- Warnings and Dangers in Netherlands
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Netherlands
- 11 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Netherlands
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos
- Budapest Intro, 15 reviews, 2 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Beijing Intro, 9 reviews
- Dublin Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Oslo Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Malmö Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos