"Holbrook stopover" Holbrook by frantz
Holbrook Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 177 photos
We stayed here the night on our way to the Petrified Forrest, the owners are brilliant people. The oldtimers are the passion of the owner have a talk with him about it.
- Pros:Great fun staying in an concrete wigwam
Just amazing, in Greece there is one with only 2 trees but here as far as you can see tree trunks and bit and pieces... more travel advice
frantz's Related Pages
Holbrook Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Holbrook Page"
- "Holbrook~Route 66"
- "Holbrook – somewhere in the middle of nowhere"
- "Holbrook -- Base camp for the Petrified Forest"
- "Petrified Forest National Park"
- "Holbrook, AZ"
- "Holbrook stopover"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Holbrook
- Hotels in Holbrook
- Restaurants in Holbrook
- Shopping in Holbrook
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Holbrook
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Holbrook?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Holbrook
Photos in HolbrookSee All Photos (8)
Top 5 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denver Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Taos Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Holbrook Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Flagstaff Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos