"**...HARDERWIJK...**" Top 5 Page for this destination Harderwijk by Xinta
Harderwijk Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 180 photos
It is here that I visited Dolfinarium, which is considered the largest marine animal park in Europe. This park can be pretty packed with people during certain time of the year. You can find quite a few things to do here. You can watch shows put up by the dolphin, walrus and the sea lion. Besides, you can visit the Lagoon, where you cannot find anywhere else in the world, or you can also watch the 3D show. And if you have never touch live rays before, this is the place where you can find the largest ray pool in the world, where you can see at close range. There's also a lil playground built within this vicinity, and a beach which offers you a few water sports. It is indeed a great place to visit!
- Pros:The park in general with all those marine animals...
This park has so much to offer, such as marine animal shows, petting live rays, 3D Pirates show, visit the beautifully... more travel advice
Xinta's Related Pages
Harderwijk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A long overdue introduction"
- "City of Dolphins,seals etc.!"
- "Harderwijk, fishermentown that lost it's sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harderwijk
- Hotels in Harderwijk
- Transportation in Harderwijk
- Restaurants in Harderwijk
- Shopping in Harderwijk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harderwijk
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Harderwijk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harderwijk
Top 10 Pages
- Kuching Intro, 34 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wicklow Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amersfoort Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Keukenhof Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bako National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maastricht Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue