"**...WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN LABUAN...**" Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan by Xinta
Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 225 photos
Labuan, which its name derives from the word ‘pelabohan/labohan’ meaning anchorage, is situated at the North of Brunei Bay and faces the South China Sea. It comprises of one main triangle shaped island and six smaller ones, which are located right in the middle of the Asia-Pacific region. Labuan experiences a tropical, warm and humid climate year round. The average temperature will be around 30oC. Besides, Kuala Lumpur (also known as KL), Labuan is also one of the Federal Territory of Malaysia. It is a duty free port designation as well as an International Offshore Financial Centre and a centre of attraction for shoppers and tourists. But for many visitors, it is the waters surrounding the islands that offer ideal diving conditions all year round for first-time, novice and seasoned-divers.
Xinta's Related Pages
Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pearl of Borneo"
- "Pulau Labuan"
- "LABUAN - THE GARDEN ISLAND"
- "Labuan - Offshore Banking Island"
- "A nice small island - LABUAN"
- "Passing through Labuan"
- "FRESH SEA FOOD, ALL YEAR ROUND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Hotels in Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Transportation in Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Nightlife in Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Restaurants in Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Shopping in Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Warnings and Dangers in Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
Photos in Wilayah Persekutuan LabuanSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuching Intro, 34 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wicklow Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amersfoort Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Keukenhof Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bako National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maastricht Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (20)
Top Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan hotels
- Pulau Labuan Hotels
- 41 Reviews - 122 Photos