"Xinta's Dublin Page" Dublin by Xinta
Dublin Travel Guide: 5,352 reviews and 10,128 photos
Dublin, the capital of the Republic of Ireland, is the largest cosmopolitan city with its city centre filled with mass of shops, restaurants, pubs and people. Dublin, itself is divided into north and south by the river Liffey. Traditionally the south side has been regarded as the wealthier end of town compare to the north side, and possess the majority of the city’s historic sites.
**...Do check out the travelogue in the IRELAND SECTION...**
Xinta's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- "The GREAT city of Dublin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
- Posted in Travel State of Sarawak Forum "Re: Re: accomodation in kuching"
- created a Dublin Travel Page "Xinta's Dublin Page"
- Wrote a Review Trinity College, particularly... about Trinity College in Dublin Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Xinta's Dublin Page"
- Commented on one of balderas's Dublin travel pages
Photos in DublinSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuching Intro, 34 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wicklow Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amersfoort Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Keukenhof Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bako National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maastricht Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue