"**...LABUAN...**" Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Labuan by Xinta
Pulau Labuan Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 122 photos
Pulau Labuan, which its name derives from the word ‘pelabohan/labohan’ meaning anchorage, is situated at the North of Brunei Bay and faces the South China Sea. It comprises of one main triangle shaped island and six smaller ones, which are located right in the middle of the Asia-Pacific region. Labuan experiences a tropical, warm and humid climate year round. The average temperature will be around 30oC. Besides, Kuala Lumpur (also known as KL), Labuan is also one of the Federal Territory of Malaysia. It is a duty free port designation as well as an International Offshore Financial Centre and a centre of attraction for shoppers and tourists. But for many visitors, it is the waters surrounding the islands that offer ideal diving conditions all year round for first-time, novice and seasoned-divers.
The War Memorial is a beautiful landscaped cemetery, where lies the final resting place of fallen Allied Soldiers. This... more travel advice
The six remote islands of Labuan, which are Papan, Kuraman, Daat, Rusukan Besar, Rusukan Kecil and Burung, offer clean... more travel advice
Xinta's Related Pages
Pulau Labuan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Labuan (Spirited Away)"
- "Pulau Labuan, Malaysia"
- "Labuan Island, jewel in Brunei Bay"
- "Island of Pulau Labuan"
- "Pulau Labuan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Labuan
- Hotels in Pulau Labuan
- Transportation in Pulau Labuan
- Nightlife in Pulau Labuan
- Restaurants in Pulau Labuan
- Shopping in Pulau Labuan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Labuan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Labuan
- 6 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Pulau Labuan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Labuan
Top 10 Pages
- Kuching Intro, 34 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wicklow Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amersfoort Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Keukenhof Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bako National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maastricht Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue