"This ol' hell hole" Alamogordo by Big_Jake
Alamogordo Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 150 photos
This is just a part of the alamogordo, i would say small part but its too small to really devide. This town is about 10 miles outside of Holloman AFB, New Mexico Its really not that bad when you are just driving through it.
- Pros:It really makes you get out and travel!
- Cons:the list goes on...
- In a nutshell:This place and area is what you make of it.
I wouldnt really call this an activity.. its more of a job or punishment for me. There is stuff to do here besides work,... more travel advice
Big_Jake's Related Pages
Alamogordo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Alamogordo Page"
- "Spaced out in Alamogordo"
- "Dusty Old Town in New Mexico"
- "Sharrie's Alamogordo IMAX"
- "Alamogordo is my home"
- "This ol' hell hole"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alamogordo
- Hotels in Alamogordo
- Nightlife in Alamogordo
- Restaurants in Alamogordo
- Shopping in Alamogordo
- Warnings and Dangers in Alamogordo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Alamogordo
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Alamogordo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alamogordo
Top 10 Pages
- Salzburg Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- White Sands National Monument Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Trieste Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Alamogordo Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Germany Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Dubai Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Yakima Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Italy Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Austria Intro, 1 review, 2 photos