Singapore Hotel Tips by daryll
Singapore Hotels: 75,501 reviews and 675 photos
YMCA is always my choice everytime i come for shopping or sightseeing.
Great Value and and great location. They've refurbished most of their rooms and lobby area recently.
What to expect : Basic facilties, at least tea and coffee, i wouldnt say compact but reasonable size room for triple or twin then bathroom were not bad as well.
Only one thing to expect is the breakfast is very very simple. So if you're looking for great full breakfast, better eat outside.
Rate per room per night I've paid : SGD 98 for double occupancy or SGD115 for triple occupancy%c%
I recommend for : family and travellers on strict budget
Unique Qualities: BEST LOCATION EVER! Just few minutes walk to Dhoby Gaut station, and Orchard Road of course. There is a pool on top of the floor even gym though i never had a time to use the facilities i still think YMCA is a great family hotel.
Address: 1 Orchard Road, Singapore 238834, Singapore
Comparison: less expensive than average
The famous Raffles Hotel
Best kept secret in Singapore. It is the famous hotel in the Lion City and most expensive. Services considered one of the best hotel worldwide. Everything is superb and grand.
Unique Qualities: Architecture of the hotel is actually Stamford Raffles place during the British Rule. Every corner from furnitures to dining area, from bedroom to bathroom has english influences. It feels like staying in one of the expensive hotel in London.
With the money you'll able to pay, you'll get a definite 5 star service.
Comparison: most expensive
More Reviews (13)
- Dress code for Hot weather
- Ngee Ann City for Takashimaya
- See All Extraordinary Tour - Duck Tours
- See All Get a MRT route map!
daryll's Related Pages
Singapore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Uniquely Singapore"
- "Singapore Downtown"
- "(the real) Happiest Place on Earth"
- "Home away from Home"
- "ONE ISLAND WITH 63 SURROUNDING ISLETS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Singapore
- Hotels in Singapore
- Transportation in Singapore
- Nightlife in Singapore
- Restaurants in Singapore
- Shopping in Singapore
- Warnings and Dangers in Singapore
- See All...
Explore the World
- Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark
- Anjung KL Guesthouse
- Brentwood Inn
- Hosteria Las Quintas
- Traveller's Haven
- New Edgewater Hotel
- Bregenz Youth Hostel
- Elite Hotel
- Hualapai Mountain Resort
- Vander Valk Hotel Volendam
- Osbourne Hotel
- Don Tenorio Aparthotel
- Farsund Fjordhotell
- Harmony Sofia
Badges & Stats in Singapore
- 15 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singapore
Photos in SingaporeSee All Photos (45)
Read real reviews about Singapore Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 72 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 17 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 16 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyoto Intro, 17 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (34)
Latest Singapore hotel reviews
- Four Chain View Hotel
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 28, 2013
- Great World Serviced Apartments
- 30 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 17, 2013
- 235 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013
- Ambassador Transit Hotel Terminal 3
- 210 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 13, 2013
- Orchard Grand Court
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 29, 2013
- Habitat Hostels
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 10, 2010
- Summer Tavern
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2012
- Fragrance Hotel - Balestier
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 8, 2013
- Wow Hostels
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 23, 2013
- Costa Sands Resort East Coast
- 1 Review & Opinion
Latest: Apr 11, 2013
- Sentosa Island- 59 Reviews, 152 Photos
- Singapore Zoological Gardens & Night Safari- 107 Reviews, 165 Photos
- Orchard Road- 40 Reviews, 80 Photos
- Little India- 53 Reviews, 107 Photos
- Universal Studios- 19 Reviews, 83 Photos
- Clarke Quay- 35 Reviews, 73 Photos
- Jurong Bird Park- 46 Reviews, 94 Photos
- Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay- 43 Reviews, 80 Photos
- Arab Street- 15 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Raffles Hotel- 33 Reviews, 68 Photos
See All Singapore Things to Do