"The North Island- hot pools, gushing rivers" Top 5 Page for this destination North Island by nada1712

North Island Travel Guide: 5,161 reviews and 12,590 photos

May 2, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Spain is better!!!!!

• Aitana's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Hello, Nada! I like to see the amazing places you have visited! A colleague of mine has just come back from NZ, he tells wonders!

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2009 at 3:25 AM

Hello, Nada! You've managed to travel so much! ~ Happy International Women's Day! ~

• mustertal's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2006 at 1:35 PM

Thank you so much for visiting my Lanzarote pages, now New Zealand is on my wish list.

• alucas's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2005 at 5:27 AM

Lovely pictures, and some different places.

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2004 at 8:19 PM

Great pic of White Island.! You have certainly brought some very different tips in here - some I have seen or heard of. I love the little house in Taihape:-) Great tips.

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2004 at 2:47 PM

Amazing scenery, superb pictures! I do wonder about peculiarly nice smell of rotten eggs. I should go and sniff it myself. Not that I doubt your evaluation, just curious, that's all!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2004 at 5:34 AM

Fascinating information about North Island. Crystal clear photographs that emphasize how unique this area really is. The bird sanctuary would be my favorite spot.

• craic's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2004 at 3:32 AM

O some lovely pics. (I love the smell of Rotorua but it made my boy vomit.)

• shelnlin's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2003 at 11:45 PM

Great to see that you enjoyed the North Island. Thank you for visiting my pages, it sure is different out here compared to back home that's for sure! Best wishes and happy travels :+)

nada1712

“The world is my oyster”

Badges & Stats in North Island

Have you been to North Island?