"Captivating Cyprus" Top 5 Page for this destination Polis by nada1712
Polis Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 88 photos
We visited Cyprus for the first time this year and enjoyed it very much. We travelled to the Polis/Latchi area on the west coast. This is the quiet side of the island and we were very near the Akamas peninsula and the Troodos mountains. We wanted to snorkle the Akamas and visit the monasteries of the Troodos
Quite beautiful and silent - you hear your own footsteps. more travel advice
At the top of a mountain in the north west of Troodos mountains, stands the richest and most splendid monastery in... more travel advice
nada1712's Related Pages
Polis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Polis or Polis tis Chrysohus"
- "Captivating Cyprus"
- "Akamas: Baths of Aphrodite, "Cyprian Groves"(?)"
- "North of Pafos"
- "Latsi / Latchi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Polis
- Hotels in Polis
- Transportation in Polis
- Restaurants in Polis
- Shopping in Polis
- Warnings and Dangers in Polis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Polis
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Polis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Polis
Photos in PolisSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jávea Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Cairo Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Gozo Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ortisei Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Requena Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Island Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Rarotonga Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos