"Rose coloured Spanish Town" Albarracín by nada1712
Albarracín Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 66 photos
Set in one of Spains National Parks the breathtaking beauty of this undiscovered pueblo is amazing at every turn. The cobbled streets wind their way up amongst the rose coloured buildings overlooking the Guadalivir river. Strategically placed it sits on the borders of the three ancient kingdoms of Castile, Aragon and Valencia. The Moorish influences abound as in th 11 C it was a Moorish town. It is a most charismatic place.
nada1712's Related Pages
Albarracín Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spain's Best Kept Secret! ssshhhh!"
- "Rose coloured Spanish Town"
- "A history-packed mountain village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Albarracín
- Hotels in Albarracín
- Transportation in Albarracín
- Restaurants in Albarracín
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Albarracín
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Albarracín?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Albarracín
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jávea Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Cairo Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Gozo Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ortisei Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Requena Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Island Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Rarotonga Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos