"Idyll" Top 5 Page for this destination Jávea by nada1712
Jávea Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 153 photos
We have bought a villa in Javea as a second home. The beautiful fresh air of this part of Costa Blanca makes it so pleasurable to live. This is due to the unique position of Javea on the Iberian peninsula and Javea is often referred to as jewel in the crown of the Costa Blanca. The World Health Organisation named it as having one of the healthiest climates in the world, enjoying more recorded hours of sunshine per year than any other place in Spain.
This little beach is the nearest beach to my villa - just 3 kms away
Boats at La Granadella beach
This is quite spectacular and must not be missed. The effort that goes into the costumes is amazing more travel advice
nada1712's Related Pages
Jávea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "JAVEA and Coastline of Alicante"
- "Rachel_Suns Javea Page"
- "British but not tacky"
- "Javea - a town under construction!"
- "Me and my brother"
- "Javea is my favourite place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jávea
- Hotels in Jávea
- Restaurants in Jávea
- Warnings and Dangers in Jávea
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jávea
- 36 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 29 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Jávea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jávea
Photos in JáveaSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jávea Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Cairo Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Gozo Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ortisei Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Requena Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Island Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Rarotonga Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos