"Nabq in the Sinaii" Nabq by nada1712
Nabq Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 45 photos
Nabq was declared a nature reserve in 1922. This wild exquisite landscape north of Sharm el Sheik is not often visited. The stark interior and the wild beach which houses unique mangove forests growing on salt water are dramatically beautiful. Two important ecological systems -the mountain and desert environment -sit side by side and Bedouin commmunities living traditional ways of life camp in the Wadis (Wadi Sid mostly) and near the coast where they fish.
Young girl in the desert in Nabq
nada1712's Related Pages
Nabq Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Complete relaxation in Nabq Bay"
- "Nabq in the Sinaii"
- "Hauza Beach Resort, Nabq"
- "THE RED SEA"
- "Nabq Bay"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nabq
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Nabq?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nabq
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jávea Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Cairo Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Gozo Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ortisei Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Requena Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Island Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Rarotonga Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos