"Long week end in Normandie" Mers-les-Bains by nada1712
Mers-les-Bains Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 9 photos
We had a delicious lunch of moules mariničres at Mers with a delectably chilled Sauvignon and then had a lovely walk along the sea front. The weather was balmy and oh so soporific.
These lovely blue steps down to the pebbly beach look very French and very Normandie!
The chalk cliffs which run the length of the Normandy coast are particulartly spectacular here. more travel advice
nada1712's Related Pages
Mers-les-Bains Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Long week end in Normandie"
- "Cliffs and crazy houses!"
- "Mers Les Bains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mers-les-Bains
- Hotels in Mers-les-Bains
- Warnings and Dangers in Mers-les-Bains
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mers-les-Bains
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Mers-les-Bains?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mers-les-Bains
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jávea Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos
- Cairo Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Gozo Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ortisei Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Requena Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Island Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Rarotonga Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos