"My journey has just begun" MarcoPolo360's Profile
Travelling teaches you that there is no culture which is a model of perfection. Every culture has something about it that makes it unique and different cultures have many similarities at the same time. We may not all be the same but we're not all that different either.
Now I would be lying if I said that I only travel for lofty reasons. Far from it. Every picture that turns out well and captures the essence of a place or a moment brings me unparalled joy. Absolute strangers have gone on to become good friends and the most unlikeliest of places have been the settings of lasting memories.
I'm bitten by the wanderlust and this is one addiction I don't want to be cured of.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 6 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- MarcoPolo360 and Amitu are now friends.
- Posted in Travel El Calafate Forum "Short stay in El Calafate"
- Commented on one of Gokcecicek's Istanbul travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade"
- created a New York City Travelogue "Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade"
- Wrote a Review A walk along the Seine about La Seine in Paris Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "My journey has just begun"
Top 5 Pages
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Région de Bruxelles-Capitale Intro, 3 photos
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 3 photos
- Berlin Intro, 2 photos