"Last pure river in Japan ... Shimanto river" Kochi by Wolfin
Kochi Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 119 photos
Shimanto river : it is located in Kochi prefecture in Shikoku area which is in left and south area from Osaka city.
I planed the training camp around this river 3 weeks before 2. March.
This time, my friend and I went there together. We packed some necessary camping equipments. Actually , we partly share them , for example, tent, gas burner and so on.
Each package might weight about 30 Kg or so. I felt heavy because It's been a long time since I carried on my back last time.
We left for Tokyo station and took the special Tokaido line running over the night .Then we exchanged many railways and accross the Seto-Big-Bridge over Seto-sea and go into a canyon by a express, after all we arrived at a small town. It has great nature including Shimanto river !!
- Pros:Meet wonderful nature and feel natural wind and see nice view
- Cons:cold ! Everybody feels colder as you expected before you go.
- In a nutshell:One of the greatest Nature in Japan
Wolfin's Related Pages
Kochi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kochi home of token and the long tailed cocks"
- "A City With Culture and Character"
- "Godaisan Temple"
- "Two visits to Kochi city"
- "Last pure river in Japan ... Shimanto river"
- "KOCHI CITY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kochi
- Hotels in Kochi
- Transportation in Kochi
- Restaurants in Kochi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kochi
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Kochi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kochi
No friends yet.