"freya_heaven's Palestine Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Palestine by freya_heaven

Palestine Travel Guide: 442 reviews and 1,529 photos

There are some lovely places to visit here, probably the most famous being Bethlehem, which I have been to a few times. Its all so Historical here in this part of the world & well known. Probably not the best time to visit Palestine (Mild understatement maybe!!) but when the time is right well worth a visit. Lets all hope it is sooner rather than later.

Im having trouble finding my photos for Palestine, bare with me & I will build it properly when they turn up.SORRY!!

• Pros:Great people, Reliving childhood stories,
  • Cons:The troubles
  • Intro Updated Jan 7, 2004

• Aurorae's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2005 at 2:39 AM

Visiting your page brings back memories! I spent only one day there, but it was memorable! And I wasn't covered, on the contrary, I had bare shoulders and I wasn't harassed nor gazed at undecently... We have a photo from the same spot in Bethelehem!

• DaDrifter's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2005 at 9:09 AM

Interesting page, Nicola! Not the best of the times, but I would love to visit this place some day.

• Aug 3, 2005 at 5:36 AM

Nice Pages!

• Gerrem's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2005 at 12:55 AM

On Christmas day in Palastine, what a great idea! Nice pics and infos! Regards, Michael (puhh 3 of 48...)

• al.ladin's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2005 at 10:03 PM

Thank you for visiting Syria p. I will be back at your pages to read more.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2005 at 7:49 AM

Good description and very interesting places to visit... Thank you very much for sharing. Well, I only can't agree with some full of bad emotions comments on that page or better say comments on politics...

• kentishgirl's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2004 at 11:00 AM

Well written pages on an interesting country Nicola...Lets hope that the day is fast approaching when this place is safe again......Ali xx

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2004 at 7:46 AM

I want to see more, so hope you will find your photos soon! I hope to go there one day!

• MarvintheMartian's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2004 at 12:12 PM

Sounds like you had a fascinating time!

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2004 at 11:04 PM

Wow! Christmas Day in Bethlehem Nicola. What a lovely thing to do. Would love to do the same thing myslef. Here's hoping that things will get much better there.

Badges & Stats in Palestine

Have you been to Palestine?

Latest Activity in Palestine