"~ Serendipitian Sri Lanka ~" Sri Lanka by freya_heaven

Sri Lanka Travel Guide: 3,829 reviews and 9,175 photos

I loved Sri Lanka, There is so much to see & do here. I was there for 3 weeks & I could go back again & see completely different things.

Both the country & people are lovely. I plan to return again one day & I hope I dont have to wait too long. I defy anyone not to love Sri Lanka.............. (~_~).

Dont forget to check out my Sri Lanka related pages

Beruwela
Sigiriya
Nuwara Eliya
Ambalangoda

This photo was taken at the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.

Sri Lankan Children

This is the Buddhist Path of Life, Taken in A Temple. Enlarge the photo for a clearer view

• Pros:Beautiful people and country, so much to see and do
  • Cons:11 hour flight and Humidity
  • In a nutshell:True Serendipity
  • Last visit to Sri Lanka: Jun 2000
  • Intro Updated Apr 17, 2004

• Jul 18, 2009 at 5:47 AM

Nice Sri Lanka page. The picture of the mother and baby elephant is so cute. And cricket for FREE, wow!

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2009 at 12:42 PM

Are you sure that was a mozzie, Nicola? Sounds more like a penicillin jab to me. :) Great page, loved it all. As for outdoor showers, we had one in Namibia - true heaven under the stars. Are you going to do an India page?

• shiran_d's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2005 at 2:36 AM

nic pic and eye witness account of your joy in Sri Lanka

• Pete.Gibson's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2005 at 2:10 PM

Just looking at your Sri lanka pages, brings back such memories I've been twice, would go back tommorrow if i could I will do my Sri Lanka pages soon promise!

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2005 at 5:33 PM

Great Sri Lanka pages - last time I was there it was still Ceylon. A great corner of the planet. I'll keep checking where our travels parrallel as time permits. What fun!

• travelife's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2005 at 2:37 PM

Nice reading! I missed seeing you in saree tho!

• DaDrifter's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2005 at 10:18 PM

Beautiful page about a place I have always wanted to visit, so near yet so far :) Fascinating stories about the Dambulla Rock Temple, Temple of Tooth and Sigiriya ... and it is good Karma indeed to wink at temple monks :))

• Buckz's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2005 at 9:40 AM

Great pages- planning a visit there in September, so I may be back with a few questions...

• viddra's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2005 at 9:10 AM

Such a wonderful page! So much interesting info and beautiful pictures! Thanks!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2005 at 5:16 PM

Impressive page on the very beautiful and interesting country, I see. Great details and many beautiful pictures!

Badges & Stats in Sri Lanka

Have you been to Sri Lanka?

Latest Activity in Sri Lanka