"Dorchester" Top 5 Page for this destination Dorchester by freya_heaven
Dorchester Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 222 photos
" At first I could see nothing, the hot air escaping from the chamber causing my flame to flicker, but presently, as my eyes grew accustomed to the light, details of the room within emerged slowly from the mist, strange animals, statues and gold, everywhere the glint of gold"
Egyptologist Howard Carter reliving his experience of discovereing the tomb of Tutankhamun, November 1922
I love this photo, the walls of the mummy exhibition were covered with photos, information and other articafts which... more travel advice
We were lucky to visit at the same time as the touring Mummy Exhibition which is linked with the Tutankhamun Museum as... more travel advice
freya_heaven's Related Pages
Dorchester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mai Dun, Durnovaria and Dorchester..."
- "Hardy's Town"
- "Maiden Castle and so much more (or so I hear)!"
- "Dorchester ~ Thomas Hardy land"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dorchester
- Hotels in Dorchester
- Transportation in Dorchester
- Restaurants in Dorchester
- Shopping in Dorchester
- Warnings and Dangers in Dorchester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dorchester
- 22 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Dorchester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dorchester
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sri Lanka Intro, 60 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 46 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 40 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 43 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Jordan Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tunisia Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Wight Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Austell Intro, 29 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues