"Exeter" Top 5 Page for this destination Exeter by freya_heaven

Exeter Travel Guide: 224 reviews and 500 photos

Where is this gorgeous door.......... Stonetown in Zanzibar, Timbuktu in Mali, Granada in Spain...........

Nooooo, Exeter in Devon,
(~_~)

Exeter is the country city of Devon, famous for its cathedral & cathedral choir. The river Exe runs through the heart of the city, a pleasent feel to the area.

• Last visit to Exeter: Oct 2005
  • Intro Updated Nov 2, 2005

• kazander's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2005 at 9:43 AM

Fantastic start! Black Death Victims and Saving Venice. I love it! Wonderful resturant choices!!!! Great updates, love the sound of that little store where you bought your stationary!q*o*p

• johngayton's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2005 at 8:29 AM

Hi Nicola, yet another great page, The Well House is one of my favourite lunch places (and beer is pretty good as well!)

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2005 at 1:20 PM

I had only a quick glimpse in Exeter, not really a visit. Now, I know all what I have missed ! Next time, may be !

• grets's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2005 at 12:58 AM

I must admit I haven't ever noticed the riddle sculpture! I am coming down to Exeter for a morning meeting on the 25th - do you want to meet up for the afternoon?

• saraheg77's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2005 at 3:10 AM

Nice page & tips! Did you figure out any of the riddles on the sculpture? :)

• Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2005 at 1:39 PM

Fantastic town!!! Great pics! :) Ciao

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2005 at 3:39 PM

What a beautiful door. I would have guessed Zanzibar. The Real McCoy sounds like an interesting place to shop.

• DaDrifter's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2005 at 8:34 AM

That is an amazing door :) Veneziana sounds great :))

Badges & Stats in Exeter