"Historical Plymouth" Top 5 Page for this destination Plymouth by freya_heaven
Plymouth Travel Guide: 304 reviews and 639 photos
Plymouth started as most city's do, a town which gradually edges outwards swallowing up the local villages which are now just areas of the city such as the ancient parish of St Beaudeax and Plymstock.
Plymouth and her surrounding areas have plenty to keep you busy with beautiful beaches, being within a few miles of the beautiful Dartmoor National Park .The wonderful country of Cornwall on Plymouth's doorstep, plus of course the city itself.
Plymouth Museum and Art Gallery is worth a couple of hours or so of your time. The art gallery is a must see, all the... more travel advice
As is the norm many of the tourist attractions have their own gift shops such as the National Marine Aquarium,... more travel advice
freya_heaven's Related Pages
Plymouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Devon's Proletarian City"
- "Historical Plymouth"
- "Naval Plymouth"
- "A Unique Maritime City!"
- "Pierre_Rouss's new Cornwall Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Plymouth
- Hotels in Plymouth
- Transportation in Plymouth
- Nightlife in Plymouth
- Restaurants in Plymouth
- Shopping in Plymouth
- Warnings and Dangers in Plymouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plymouth
- 21 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Plymouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plymouth
Photos in PlymouthSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sri Lanka Intro, 60 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 46 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 40 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 43 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Jordan Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tunisia Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Wight Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Austell Intro, 29 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues