"Torquay And Cockington" Top 5 Page for this destination Torquay by freya_heaven
Torquay Travel Guide: 187 reviews and 399 photos
In its hayday Torquay was "the" place to holiday, much of the elegance of yesteryear can still be found amongst the modern Torquay. With area such as Wellswood, Babbacombe and the Warberrys still having wonderful Edwardian Villas.
It is still very much a tourist destination today, also very popular with foreign language student who desend on the whole of the English Riviera in their 1000's throughout the summer months.
There may also be the occassional dodgy old photo of me in these pages! q(~_~)p
- Pros:Pretty in places, great nightlife & waterfront areas
- In a nutshell:Nice for a holiday if you don't scratch the surface!
A wonderful walk any time of day is the road running along Meadfoot Beach. The beach itself is not good, mostly very... more travel advice
This stunning Victorian fountain sits in Princess Gardens on the seafront. the fountain has recently undertaken a... more travel advice
- See All Gorgeous pub, Shame about the food!
- See All Go together like a Horse & Carriage
- A Certain Element.............
freya_heaven's Related Pages
Torquay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE ENGLISH RIVIERA."
- "A Townful Of Incongruities!!"
- "Torquay And Cockington"
- "My Original Home Town"
- "Torquay, Devon knows it's good."
- "It has certainly changed a lot."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Torquay
- Hotels in Torquay
- Transportation in Torquay
- Nightlife in Torquay
- Restaurants in Torquay
- Shopping in Torquay
- Warnings and Dangers in Torquay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torquay
- 30 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Torquay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torquay
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sri Lanka Intro, 60 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 46 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 40 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 43 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Jordan Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tunisia Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Wight Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Austell Intro, 29 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues