"Bohemian Capital of Britain!" Totnes by freya_heaven
Totnes Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 80 photos
Totnes is a unique place, very relaxed, old hippies I think would be insulting but definately many alternative people live here & in the surrounding area.
Any therapy you could possibly think of is available here in one form or another. Market days on Fridays & Saturdays are the best time to visit for the atmosphere.
- Pros:Picturesque & very relaxing
This is a georgeous shop, along with the Bazar its my favourite here. The downstairs sells really nice expensive... more travel advice
The wonderful Dartington Estate is roughly 2 miles out of Totnes. This the building of huge estate started in 1388,... more travel advice
freya_heaven's Related Pages
Totnes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bohemian Capital of Britain!"
- "Not At All What I Expected!"
- "TOTNES CLOCK"
- "totnes in the 60s"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Totnes
- Hotels in Totnes
- Transportation in Totnes
- Restaurants in Totnes
- Shopping in Totnes
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Totnes
- 23 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Totnes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Totnes
Photos in TotnesSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sri Lanka Intro, 60 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 46 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 40 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 43 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Jordan Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tunisia Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Wight Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Austell Intro, 29 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues