"Boarder crossing" Metulla by freya_heaven
Metulla Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 42 photos
Metulla is a small town in the North of Israel. Established with money from the Rotheschild family in 1896, the name Metulla is arabic for "overlooking". Its a boarder will Lebanon & from here you can have some great views over to Lebanon itself. Presumably hence the name
n Views over Lebanon to the Iyon Valley, taken from the Good Fence at Metulla
- Pros:Nice Lebanese views,Cooler weather
- Cons:Bit stuck out on its own
- In a nutshell:If your in the area, worth a detour
The places mentioned are obviously not in Metulla but there are no alternative pages to put them in A Golan Heights... more travel advice
freya_heaven's Related Pages
Metulla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Metulla and GOLAN GUIDE"
- "Boarder crossing"
- "lebanese border"
- "The Good Fence"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Metulla
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Metulla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Metulla
Photos in MetullaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sri Lanka Intro, 60 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 46 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 40 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 43 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Jordan Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tunisia Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Wight Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Austell Intro, 29 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues