"Bentota" Top 5 Page for this destination Bentota by freya_heaven

Bentota Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 132 photos

Bentota

Bentota is a beach resort on the West Coast of Sri Lanka, It is a good area for diving, windsurfing, relaxing, Turtle Hatcheries etc. Also as a base to explore the rest of the country, which you MUST do!

(~_~)

Brief House & Gardens

My Bentota page is mostly about the Beautiful Brief House & Gardens. I hope you can appreciate through my photos how lovely it is there, If you are staying on the west coast of Sri Lanka, It is definately a "must see" place to visit.

Brick Makers

• Intro Updated Dec 16, 2004

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2009 at 12:47 PM

Beautiful page and place, especially Brief House and Gardens. Mr. Friend's artwork is impressive and quite an addition to the decor as well.

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2005 at 4:03 AM

Brief gardens, and the house are beautiful..thanks for sharing.

• dawnandash's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2005 at 8:05 AM

I lurve brief gardens, I want to see out my days sipping ginger tea looking out onto gardens, glad you enjoyed as much as us, and is on our list when we return in march 06.

• Dec 18, 2004 at 2:36 PM

Your Pictures of Brief garden and house made make me want to be there yet again,did you know that they now have built a guest house with 2 bedrooms.It is now available for rent.

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2004 at 4:55 AM

I can tell I would love it here. Very interesting.

• kazander's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2004 at 11:52 AM

it looks so relaxing and beautiful. Another place you've made me want to visit!!!

Badges & Stats in Bentota

Have you been to Bentota?

Latest Activity in Bentota