"Walled Vannes" Top 5 Page for this destination Vannes by freya_heaven
Vannes Travel Guide: 182 reviews and 664 photos
The old town is very Medieval with windy cobbled steets. It is a lively town, as part of the university of Rennes is here.
The wash house in the photo was used until the 1960s!
- Pros:Pretty & Historical
Timber and half timber frame houses are all over the Bretagne region. Dating back centurys they have stood the test... more travel advice
During one of our trips to Bretagne, we took our camper van. It was a Sunday morning & we were woken up early because... more travel advice
freya_heaven's Related Pages
Vannes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to the Gulf of Morbihan"
- "Vannes: Ancient Brittany"
- "A taste of holidays"
- "This is not my car"
- "Walled Vannes"
- "Beautiful Vannes"
- "Vannes in Morbihan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vannes
- Hotels in Vannes
- Transportation in Vannes
- Nightlife in Vannes
- Restaurants in Vannes
- Shopping in Vannes
- Warnings and Dangers in Vannes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vannes
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Vannes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vannes
Photos in VannesSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sri Lanka Intro, 60 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 46 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 40 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 43 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Jordan Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tunisia Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Wight Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Austell Intro, 29 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues