"A Russian Experience" Top 5 Page for this destination Vologda by msforbes

Vologda Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 53 photos

Vologda is a picture perfect Russian city located directly east of St. Petersburg about a third of the way to the Urals.

• Last visit to Vologda: Aug 2001
  • Intro Updated Jan 2, 2004

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2004 at 1:32 PM

Great, great observations. YES for people and their friendlines (even frozen vodka), NOT for... you know, a lot of warnings and dangers there but more off the beaten paths = better, I suppose. Lenin statue? In 21th century? Hmm...

• iris2002's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2004 at 9:01 AM

Some of my ancestors are from Russia and one day I shall explore my heritage ... great info... really like your pages!

• micas_pt's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2004 at 3:47 PM

Russia has always been a dream destination to me. But i haven't made it there yet. But still, i hope to have some "lady" able to translate as it doesn't seem easy to move around by train!

• gosiaPL's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2004 at 12:53 PM

Nice one, I am always curious of what Russia is like outside Moscow and St. Petersburg. Sounds like you had fun... especially trying to get on your train! ;-)

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2003 at 1:11 PM

I enjoyed reading your page, you have a great sense of humour. Vologda seems beautiful. Thanks. Have a great 2004.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2003 at 12:22 AM

The hostel sounds to be a lovely place. Would be a shame if forigners can't stay there anymore.

• Beograd's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2003 at 1:15 PM

I know you don't care about ratings, but I couldn't resist it :)) Nice page. Btw, which one are you on that Frozen Vodka pic? LOL

msforbes

“"I love all the people, except for the hypocrites" Bob Marley”

Badges & Stats in Vologda

Have you been to Vologda?

Latest Activity in Vologda