"Land of Wine, Women and Song" Eger by msforbes
Eger Travel Guide: 177 reviews and 470 photos
Well, it's been a while since I've been to Egar, so my memory is a bit scetchy from time, and Bull's Blood.
Regular train service from the train station in Budapest who's name fails me, but right across the street from the... more travel advice
Castles don't do a whole lot for me, but this one has spectacular views of the town, and area. more travel advice
msforbes' Related Pages
Eger Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome To Eger"
- "Eger - I was delighted"
- "Eastward Ho! Reliving Past Glories"
- "Eger - baroque town with a minaret."
- "Ben-UK's Eger page"
- "Land of Wine, Women and Song"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eger
- Hotels in Eger
- Transportation in Eger
- Nightlife in Eger
- Restaurants in Eger
- Shopping in Eger
- Warnings and Dangers in Eger
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eger
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Eger?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eger
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vologda Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Van Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- The Rock Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Eger Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Puerto Madryn Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rameswaram Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Romania Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue