"OUT OF MANY..............." msforbes's Profile
Jamaca's motto is a good one for the world.
I've been seriously travelling now since '98, having lived in serveral countries in between. I'm still not finished yet, I am approaching thirty and have little to show for it. Nevertheless I wouldn't have done anything differently.
Back in Toronto now after a winter escape in South America. My head is still there and I'm plotting the next move.
Probably back to my own personal Holyland this fall, France. Mais bien sur. Would like to take part in the grape harvest.
My other passion being food and wine. To me wine is the connection from the land to your blood. I've started cooking as a job almost ten years ago. With brief stints out of it, but I've always been back. I've always missed it. Even when on the road I find that desserted beach, and have pitched my hamok, sometimes I think of ten pans on the burners, chits plilling up so high I have a special section of those that I shall ignore for the next ten minutes, and the art student by day, server by night forgot to put up an order half an hour ago and her table is very angry. I can't go away from that for too long, otherwise I go batty.
I am the wind, eternal wind,
Here to stay, then gone again,
I don't believe I've ever sinned,
All I know is I am the wind.
I am the wind, swearing wind,
Here to serve my makers end,
I'm the awesome tale of fishermen,
Crashing waves, I am the wind.
I am the wind, contrary wind,
Above the sea, betwean gods and men,
I'm here to serve, then gone again,
Caressing fields, I am the wind.
Tom Conners, Canadian poet and musician
My favourit band in the world, they played in Toronto last year. What a show!
Comrad, you are an inspiration to every working person world wide, with your decades of leadership and devotion to the humanist cause you have truely made parts of the world a better place. From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you, Fidel and wish you a speedy recovery.
May everyone on this planet, regardless of thier race or income, socialist or not have access to health care and education.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 82 Reviews
- 114 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- msforbes and IngaA are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "OUT OF MANY..............."
- Commented on IngaA's profile page
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: RE: SCHNUZELWUZEL???"
- Uploaded a Photo to "OUT OF MANY..............."
- updated a Hans Island Travel Page "Welcome to Canada, Greenland!"
- Wrote a Review The Beak of the Penguin in Puerto Madryn Warnings and Dangers
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vologda Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Van Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- The Rock Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Eger Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rameswaram Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Puerto Madryn Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Romania Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22165 Reviews - 53882 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23062 Reviews - 47262 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4464 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7633 Reviews - 19478 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos