"4th of July - Grand Saline Style" Grand Saline by Jim35
Grand Saline Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 6 photos
Went out to my buddy Troy's house for the 4th. He's got a bunch of land so it's very easy to blow off a huge amount of fireworks unmolested by the authorities.
I'd say that we had to have blown up at least $300 dollars worth of fireworks ove a three day period. It was great. Tyler got a blister on his thumb from lighting the fuses and there were a few incidents of fireworks going off in our faces, (including a large mortar) but no hospital trips were required, so it was all good.
The assembled kids seemed to enjoy the show and that's the most important thing... well okay, second most important, right after <i>Guys Getting to Blow Stuff Up</i>.
Then there was the TURTLE HUNT....
I don't think this is much of a 'trap'. But it is what Grand Saline has to offer, though I've never seen it. Grand... more travel advice
Jim35's Related Pages
Grand Saline Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Grand Saline
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Grand Saline?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand Saline
Photos in Grand SalineSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naples Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manhattan Beach Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shreveport 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Saline Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 2 travelogues