"City in the Middle of the Metroplex" Arlington by Jim35
Arlington Travel Guide: 91 reviews and 91 photos
Arlington is located halfway in between Dallas and Fort Worth and, because of its central location, has been chosen to host a number of entertainment and sports venues.
- Pros:Hosts a great number of entertainment venues
- Cons:Traffic can back up on game days... chain restaurants.
- In a nutshell:Nice to have a central place for entertainment, but kinda sterile.
Six Flags is an amusement park that features roller coasters and other thrill rides, concerts, shows, and other... more travel advice
Jim35's Related Pages
Arlington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Arlington"
- "Arlington, Texas, US"
- "Arlington, Texas"
- "A Short List of Things to Do near Dallas Metroplex"
- "when the goin' gets tough..well,u know the rest!"
- "First time in Arlington TX"
- "Always7696's new Arlington Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arlington
- Hotels in Arlington
- Transportation in Arlington
- Nightlife in Arlington
- Restaurants in Arlington
- Warnings and Dangers in Arlington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arlington
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Arlington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arlington
Photos in ArlingtonSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naples Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manhattan Beach Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shreveport 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Saline Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 2 travelogues