"Chicago, Chicago" Chicago by Jim35
Chicago Travel Guide: 5,958 reviews and 12,275 photos
I grew up in Chicago as a child but haven't been back in awhile until recently when I returned to the 'Windy City' to attend a cousin's wedding.
- Pros:Lots of Culture, Friendly People, Great Museums
- Cons:Weather can be extreme, both hot and cold.
- In a nutshell:Great city but bundle up winter!
My trip to Chicago just happened to coincide with the first annual BuskerFest, an annual event that invites street... more travel advice
Union Station is a train station but, to me, it is as much a part of Chicago as the Field Museum or the Sears... more travel advice
Jim35's Related Pages
Chicago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The place I call home"
- "Captivating City of "The Big Shoulders": Chicago"
- "Never A Lovely So Real"
- "Chicago - My Favorite City in the United States!"
- "Sweet Home Chicago!"
- "Chicago - I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chicago
- Hotels in Chicago
- Transportation in Chicago
- Nightlife in Chicago
- Restaurants in Chicago
- Shopping in Chicago
- Warnings and Dangers in Chicago
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chicago
- 9 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chicago
Photos in ChicagoSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naples Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manhattan Beach Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shreveport 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Saline Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 2 travelogues