" - - -WELCOME WEARY TRAVELLERS - - - " Jim35's Profile

Most Recent Baton Updates

I made two relay batons and took them to the San Francisco VT meeting, Feb 1, 2003. One's being taken West, one East in a round-the-world race. Want to help? Visit the member pages of Baton_East & Baton_West, contact the current holders, or search the forums for Baton_East or Baton_West.

Current Baton Holders:
Sorry, I've just lost track. If any one has a clue, where these batons are, please email me and let me know.

If you have carried one of the Batons in the past, please let me know and I'll give you access to their pages so you can add your travelouges, experiences and pictures.

Thanks!

San Francisco VT Meet - Unplugged and Uncensored

The San Francisco Virtual Tourist Meeting was a great success. It was a blast and it was really great to finally meet the people I'd met only online, and also those I'd never met at all.

I'll post pics and details on my San Francisco page about the great city of San Francisco, the wonderful people I met there, and probably most of the stuff we did.

• Intro Updated Feb 28, 2013

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• sof76's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Happy B'day from Buenos Aires, Argentina!
    =)
    Sof

• M.I.B.'s Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2012 at 12:55 AM

How are the batons doing nowadays??? M.I.B.

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Nice to meet you and other 1062 VT friends in today's birthday list. Wish you happy birthday and good luck. Cheers from Malaysia.

• geanster's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2011 at 8:32 AM

Hi! I was checking in on VT and thought I'd say hello! :) How are you? In Plano now?

• hasanhanks's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Jim......It is with hope that all is well with you and your loved ones...

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2008 at 7:17 AM

greetz you a very belated birthday, jim. wish you all the best and happy travels :)

• virtualling's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2007 at 2:03 PM

Happy birthday! Hope to see more tips on Dallas or Plano. Have a great day now :)

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2007 at 7:14 PM

Would be great to see you back on VT Jim, hope all is well :-)

• babettu's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2006 at 8:41 AM

Happy birthday to you !!!! hope you will have a wonderful day. Greetings from the island of Malta

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Jim35's Profile Photo

Jim35

“Oh, the places you'll go...”

Real Name