" - - -WELCOME WEARY TRAVELLERS - - - " Jim35's Profile
I made two relay batons and took them to the San Francisco VT meeting, Feb 1, 2003. One's being taken West, one East in a round-the-world race. Want to help? Visit the member pages of Baton_East & Baton_West, contact the current holders, or search the forums for Baton_East or Baton_West.
Current Baton Holders:
Sorry, I've just lost track. If any one has a clue, where these batons are, please email me and let me know.
If you have carried one of the Batons in the past, please let me know and I'll give you access to their pages so you can add your travelouges, experiences and pictures.
The San Francisco Virtual Tourist Meeting was a great success. It was a blast and it was really great to finally meet the people I'd met only online, and also those I'd never met at all.
I'll post pics and details on my San Francisco page about the great city of San Francisco, the wonderful people I met there, and probably most of the stuff we did.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 55 Reviews
- 165 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 18 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on 8thWonderFijiTrip's profile page
updated their Profile Page " - - -WELCOME WEARY TRAVELLERS - - - "
- Jim35 and Tilman are now friends.
- updated a Kiribati Travel Page "Jim35's Kiribati Page"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: RE: The VT Batons"
- Uploaded a Photo to " - - -WELCOME WEARY TRAVELLERS - - - "
- Wrote a Review Valley of the Temples about Palaces / Temples in Oahu Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naples Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manhattan Beach Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shreveport 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Saline Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 2 travelogues