"CandyBear's new Johnstown Page" Johnstown by CandyBear
Johnstown Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 113 photos
Here's my Johnstown Page it a sort ofr small city but well know for the 3floods that hapened in it. To find out about theses floods you can either do an internet search or if you vistit Johnstown go to the flood musium.
For people who don't have there own car the city of Johnstown has buses. They cost $1.30 for a ride one way. For around... more travel advice
The Downtown Manner motal is located right on the main drag as you enter Johnstown. It's cheap and open 2hours a day.... more travel advice
CandyBear's Related Pages
Johnstown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flood city"
- "Johnstown - Town of Catastrophe"
- "In the Beautiful Surroundings of the Allegheny Mts"
- "Fall Colors at Their Best"
- "CandyBear's new Johnstown Page"
- "bebop88's new Johnstown Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Johnstown
- Hotels in Johnstown
- Transportation in Johnstown
- Nightlife in Johnstown
- Restaurants in Johnstown
- Shopping in Johnstown
- Warnings and Dangers in Johnstown
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Johnstown
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Johnstown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Johnstown
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portage Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Harrisburg Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Johnstown Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Nanty Glo Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Lilly Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- United States of America Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Pennsylvania Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- New Jersey Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Indiana Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Gettysburg Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos