"Once upon a time in Kuta" Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta by Goldenboy

Kuta Travel Guide: 424 reviews and 1,177 photos

More than just summer

<font type=trebuchet ms color=black size=+0.25> Everyday is SUNday here. Too bad, after Bali bombing's tragedy, Kuta seems more quiet when i visit here on July 03. Well now it starting get back to normal, a friend of mine, Dudi, told me so. If you ever visit Kuta, you will wonder that i said the picture shown is Kuta. Normally, Kuta is very 'hip' beach. Always FULL people laying on the white sand beaches, enjoying the sun. Well later it will get better soon. I believe, and yet supporting.</font>

• Pros:Its absolutely beautiful
  • Cons:Bombing was in this area
  • In a nutshell:How come it will get back to normal, if no one supporting?
  • Last visit to Kuta: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Sep 29, 2003

• Feb 3, 2008 at 2:57 PM

After reading all the hype about Hardrock Cafe I decided to try it myself - on two diferent nights, in even two different years. Both times was a huge disappointment. Bands were truly lousy and it was fully with lowlife cheapo tourist types. Never again!

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2006 at 7:36 AM

mbah .... mbok online, puentiiiiiiiiiiiiing bangeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D

• daryll's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2006 at 2:25 AM

Great tip! I definitely will visit Center stage, sounds exciting...

• nusabali's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2005 at 10:09 PM

Looking at your pic of Kuta makes me start my countdown.Will be in Bali for Christmas our second trip this year. Cheers!

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2005 at 6:29 AM

Going soon for Bali, so will keep yours in mind Goldy Paul,... matur nuwun, greetzzz RoyJava

• stevezero's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2005 at 7:29 AM

NIce place, enjoyed it prior to bombing. Hope it's picked up.

• K.Knight's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2004 at 2:53 AM

Paul, very nice Kuta and Bali pages. Brings back some great holiday memories and some "idiotic and senseless" memories. Thanks for sharing. G'day from Australia

• Donsy's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2004 at 12:13 AM

Your page is very informative, Im staying at Hard Rock when I visit I heard some negative reviews about it but your comments made me happier. Thankyou.

• dragontml's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2004 at 1:04 AM

I enjoyed my stay in Bali. Kuta is a lovely beach but then there lots of locals who tried to harress you to buy their stuff... You have some lovely beach pics !

• starship's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2003 at 4:45 PM

Great photos and good tips! Hope things will be back to normal for tourists and residents of Bali soon!

Goldenboy

“Those places I left remains forever”

Badges & Stats in Kuta