"The Oldest City of Indonesia" Palembang by Goldenboy
Palembang Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 99 photos
When love is in your mind, Palembang is the city to be. The city offers the span of cultural heritages and radiates the aura of love around for you to be mesmerized by its splendors. This time, I will bring you to tour this old city full with interesting historical and cultural destinations. I will take you to Fort Kuto with its historical background; enchant you with the acculturation architecture of the Grand Mosque and to the Chandra Pagoda, famous among the Buddhists, Taos and Confucians. Of course, there are more to see in Palembang. The wide Musi River with its rows of floating houses uniquely Palembang and shopping for the colorful the songket woven material. Are you ready for the excitement?
Goldenboy's Related Pages
Palembang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PALEMBANG,MUSI RIVER , AMPERA BRIDGE"
- "City by the River"
- "Pasar Kentut - Fart Market"
- "Palembang trip"
- "Palembang - the second largest city in Sumatra"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palembang
- Hotels in Palembang
- Restaurants in Palembang
- Shopping in Palembang
- Warnings and Dangers in Palembang
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Palembang
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Palembang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palembang
Top 10 Pages
- Yogyakarta Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Intro, 30 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cologne 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kudus Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Ubud 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (39)
Latest Palembang hotel reviews
- Novotel Palembang
- 69 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 21, 2013