Ubud by Goldenboy

Ubud Travel Guide: 522 reviews and 1,322 photos

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2009 at 2:57 AM

Absolutely love your tips here. What a great place. Having monkeys clean bugs from your hair, and a holy spring to cleanse your soul...winning vacation!

• Jun 14, 2006 at 10:14 PM

Wish I'd read your tip about water and monkeys earlier. Same thing happened to my partner. But he went to put the bottle in the bin after and monkey attacked him for that! What a spectacle!

• alvis's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2006 at 1:47 AM

Your monkey wasn't called fat balls was it. We called ours fat balls and he stole 2 bunches of bananas and near ripped the girlfriends bag.....pesky monkeys.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2005 at 2:20 PM

great page!

• sachara's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2005 at 1:25 PM

Paul, it was interesting to visit your informative page of Ubud again! We liked our stay there very much.

• cadzand's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2004 at 10:01 AM

It must be the lack of sunshine which makes me want to ga back to Bali. Maybe it's something else....

• onecut's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2004 at 8:22 AM

Speachless fruit...............well I 'm speachless

• ania70pl's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2003 at 12:23 PM

Very interesting page and place. Funny tip about searching the bugs :-) And I'd like to try this mysterious speachless fruit.

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2003 at 11:29 AM

Chat pakai apa ya??? MSN totally ra bisa. Pakai e-mail VT? Punya yahoo [aku ada]. Aku juga kangen kamu dan sedih bar putus. Aneh bin ra nggenah ... kenapa ortunya jadi gini?

• coceng's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2003 at 1:19 PM

Monyet-monyet nya tampak cantik ya ? :) Excellent page Paul !...:) Regards.

Goldenboy

“Those places I left remains forever”

Badges & Stats in Ubud