"Montreal" Montreal by Skibbe
Montreal Travel Guide: 3,777 reviews and 7,089 photos
I had wanted to go to Montreal since I was a kid watching Expos' games. The Expos are long gone but I still wanted to go and finally worked it into a trip.
A lot of people compare it to a European city because French is spoken and it is very progressive and clean. But I think it has its own French-Canadian cosmopolitan feel. I loved every minute of my visit there.
I had never had the chance to see a Canadian Football League game before so I couldn't pass it up. Though people were... more travel advice
This was built in the 18th century by the 11th governor of Montreal who missed the comforts of France. It was apparently... more travel advice
Skibbe's Related Pages
Montreal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bienvenue a Montreal! (Welcome!!!)"
- "A Wonderful Winter Weekend!"
- "Fall in love with Montréal..."
- "MONTRÉAL - our entry to Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montreal
- Hotels in Montreal
- Transportation in Montreal
- Nightlife in Montreal
- Restaurants in Montreal
- Shopping in Montreal
- Warnings and Dangers in Montreal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montreal
- 10 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montreal
Photos in MontrealSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- South Africa Intro, 18 reviews, 158 photos, 9 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 26 reviews, 123 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 52 photos
- Livingstone Intro, 7 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 6 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- Quito Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- Peru Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos
- Krakow Intro, 10 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues