"Quebec City" Quebec by Skibbe
Quebec Travel Guide: 1,591 reviews and 3,512 photos
I only had a few hours in Quebec City since it was a day trip (three hours by bus) from Montreal. I'm a history buff so I went to learn about the Battle of Quebec but also thought it was a beautiful city with a unique flavor, even different from Montreal. I had a couple of amazing meals here too, which helped. Metallica was playing a free outdoor concert when I was there so unfortunately that big crowd did limit what I saw a bit.
I stumbled across this place on my way back to the bus station on a street pretty much by itself. It was pretty low key... more travel advice
This is an active military installation next to the Plains of Abraham.It was built in the British Colonial period to... more travel advice
Skibbe's Related Pages
Quebec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quebec, mon amour!"
- "Quebec City, Quebec, Canada"
- "Quebec City - A Bit of Europe Close at Hand!"
- "Quebec, the charming French town"
- "Une Petite Tour de La Ville de Quebec...."
- "Quebec City, c'est magnifique!"
- "LA BELLE PROVINCE - QUEBEC"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quebec
- Hotels in Quebec
- Transportation in Quebec
- Nightlife in Quebec
- Restaurants in Quebec
- Shopping in Quebec
- Warnings and Dangers in Quebec
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quebec
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Quebec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quebec
Photos in QuebecSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- South Africa Intro, 18 reviews, 158 photos, 9 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 26 reviews, 123 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 52 photos
- Livingstone Intro, 7 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 6 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- Quito Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- Peru Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos
- Krakow Intro, 10 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues