"Skibbe's new London Page" London by Skibbe
London Travel Guide: 23,476 reviews and 49,424 photos
This city was even more than I expected. It seemed like there was something around every corner, from an historic building to a street show. The people were also far friendlier than you usually find in a city of this size. If I ever move from Austin, this is where I would want to go.
- Pros:Unlimited interesting sites, free museums, good subways
- Cons:Expensive, crowds in the summer
- In a nutshell:A must see
Its one of those things you have to see, although once should suffice. I went out there in 2000. The woman I stayed with... more travel advice
It is touristy and more like a shopping mall with all the big chains seemingly on the main streets. But anyone who loves... more travel advice
Skibbe's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 18 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 26 reviews, 123 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 6 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- Quito Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- Peru Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos
- Krakow Intro, 10 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 9 reviews, 42 photos
- Kochi Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue