"Monrovia" Monrovia by Skibbe
Monrovia Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 48 photos
I went to Liberia to help put on a conference. It's not exactly a tourist destination. But after years of civil war and corrupt leadership the people are trying to build a better future and that is great to see firsthand.
- Pros:Friendly people, good food, nice scenery around the city
- Cons:Not a very clean place, noisy, instability
- In a nutshell:Potential--but a long way to go
The people of Monrovia are very warm and welcoming. Everybody talks to you. You can't help but hope the worst is behind... more travel advice
Skibbe's Related Pages
Monrovia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monrovia Scenes"
- "War Torn Liberia"
- "Pictures from my visit to Monrovia,Liberia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monrovia
- Hotels in Monrovia
- Transportation in Monrovia
- Restaurants in Monrovia
- Warnings and Dangers in Monrovia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monrovia
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Monrovia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monrovia
Top 10 Pages
- South Africa Intro, 18 reviews, 158 photos, 9 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 26 reviews, 123 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 52 photos
- Livingstone Intro, 7 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 6 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- Quito Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- Peru Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos
- Krakow Intro, 10 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues