"Istanbul" Istanbul by Skibbe
Istanbul Travel Guide: 7,884 reviews and 20,397 photos
Istanbul had long been on my list of cities to visit because it always seemed mysterious and exotic--exactly the kind of place I like most to visit. It is definitely that but it is also a modern European city at the crossroads of the two continents. It has some great sights but is also a nice city just to stroll around and take in all the different cultures, just like it has been for hundreds of years.
You almost have to do this on a visit to Istanbul if you haven't done it before. I got an apple flavored tobacco that... more travel advice
Previous travelers to Istanbul had recommended this to me as more relaxed than the larger Grand Bazaar (which I never... more travel advice
Skibbe's Related Pages
Istanbul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STROLLING THROUGH ISTANBUL"
- "The only city in the world build in 2 continents"
- "Istanbul not/and Constantinople"
- "istanbul tips"
- "My Beloved Istanbul"
- "Beauty, Culture, & History - All In One Place!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Istanbul
- Hotels in Istanbul
- Transportation in Istanbul
- Nightlife in Istanbul
- Restaurants in Istanbul
- Shopping in Istanbul
- Warnings and Dangers in Istanbul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Istanbul
- 11 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Istanbul
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 26 reviews, 123 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 6 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- Quito Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- Peru Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos
- Krakow Intro, 10 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 9 reviews, 42 photos
- Kochi Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue