"My Trip to Japan in August 2002." Japan by A2002
Japan Travel Guide: 21,686 reviews and 62,632 photos
Japan gives me an impression of a cosmopolitan and very efficient country. I was impressed with the transport system, especially the train which is very efficient and punctual to the minute.
Generally, Japan is clean and safe. The Japanese are honest and hospitable people. I simply love Japanese food too. Japanese food is not just sushi, there are so many types of delicious food. I have enjoyed going to the food section of the supermarkets to see how they do business and taste some of them. yummy...
I visited Kyoto, Kobe, Osaka, Nara, Himeji, Tokyo and Narita. And also Tokyo Disneyland. :-)
Me and my husband went to Kobe from Kyoto and met up with Eiji - mini VT meet.
We sincerely thanks Eiji for the unforgettable hospitality. Eiji took us for a dinner in a traditional Japanese restaurant. It was our first time experiencing a meal sitting on tatami mats. The Kobe beef was absolutely delicious and juicy.
After the delightful shabu-shabu meal, Eiji showed us the night scene around Kobe.
In hotels, there will be Yukatas and slippers available. If the hotel has a public bath, you are suppose to change to... more travel advice
Can you see Mount Fuji covered by the clouds in this picture? How I wish it was a clear day... more travel advice
A2002's Related Pages
Japan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LAND AND NATURE OF JAPAN"
- "Nihon sugoi desu! (Japan is wonderful!)"
- "Japan has, what you've never experienced"
- "High Culture & Modernity"
- "Japan, My Friends, Our Trip...."
- "Paul's Journey Through Japan"
- "Tadaima!! (I came back!!)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Japan
- Hotels in Japan
- Transportation in Japan
- Nightlife in Japan
- Restaurants in Japan
- Shopping in Japan
- Warnings and Dangers in Japan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Japan
- 73 Reviews
- 95 Photos
- 31 Forum posts
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Japan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Japan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johor Bahru Intro, 85 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 72 reviews, 58 photos
- Singapore Intro, 80 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 50 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalian Intro, 46 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Loughborough Intro, 30 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Bintan Intro, 29 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues